Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in a 'Good’ junior school in the London Borough of Havering. This is a full time Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher permanent position ideally starting in January 2019. The school is an incredibly popular, highly subscribed, three form entry school based in Havering. It boasts fantastic modern facilities, an established and friendly team, and a warm community ethos aimed towards helping children develop an understanding and respect of themselves and others.
About the Roles
- Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Full time permanent position
- January start (potentially Easter for the right candidate)
- MPS Salary £26,139 - £36,906
About the Schools
- 3 form entry primary school
- 'Good’ Ofsted
- Established team
- Excellent CPD and training opportunities
- Modern facilities, excellent outside space
- London Borough of Havering
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum from the last two years (and obtain references from all employment during this time)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Open to overseas qualified Teachers who have QTS
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV quoting job reference number DXF25887.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.