Customer Service Team Leader/Manager
Job title: Customer Service Team Leader & Customer Service Team Manager
Location: Morley, Leeds
Salary: £25,000-£29,000 + Benefits
Contract: Full time
Shifts: Open 7 days 8am to 8.30pm Mon-Fri slightly reduced hours at weekends. 1 in 4 weekends expected to be worked
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in mid & executive level roles within 'Customer Management'. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
Our client based in Leeds are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Team Manager on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for deputising for and supporting the Senior Operations Manager within the contact centre. You will be required to demonstrate excellent leadership, communication, organisation, relationship, decision making and performance management skills and remain professional at all time in a highly regulated environment.
- Leading and motivating your team on a day-to-day basis
- Drive a high level of Customer Satisfaction and Experience within the team and across the contact centre
- Manage team performance
- Ensure operational and regulatory compliance requirements are understood and monitored and that all mandatory training and actions are completed across the team
- Keep the team focused on feedback back customer insights
- Develop and coach team members
- At least 3 years experience leading team of 12 people or more within a customer-focused contact centre environment
- Communication & Leadership skills
- Able to empathise with people in difficult situations
- Working in a lively, fast-paced team set up
- Eye for detail
- Operating in a regulated and compliant environment
If you feel your experience matches the above description, please apply for immediate consideration.