Supply Chain Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join a fast paced, vibrant business based in Christchurch with an excellent salary up to £33k for the right person. The Procurement position has been created due to business growth and recent acquisitions. The Supply Chain Manager will sit within a small Procurement Department, alongside coordinators, purchasing and stock.
Key Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager:
- Ensure customer order demands are met via forecasting, stock manager and planning.
- Continual review of inventory projection and shipments
- Building and Maintaining strong supplier relationships
- Maintaining inventory levels and management of stock
- Overseeing sales orders to ensure OTIF
- Dealing with all purchase orders, adhering to lead times and suitable replenishment.
Person Specification for the Procurement role:
- Previous experience of end to end supply chain
- Dealing with suppliers on an international level
- FMCG Supply Chain experience
- Understanding of ERP systems
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed with a keen eye for detail.
This role would suit a Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Planner, Stock Manager, Customer Demand Manager, Inventory Manager and Procurement Planner.