A Finance Analyst is required for a manufacturing company based near Tipton. This is a permanent position.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have previous Finance Analyst experience within the manufacturing sector.
The main requirements, duties and skills of the Finance Analyst include:
- Manage cost comparisons to improve structure
- Cost reporting, monitoring, tracking and analysing
- Monthly and weekly cost analysis (asset controls, overtime and other related key cost indicators)
- To calculate new and existing projects and to analyse
- Assisting in month end closing
- Develop and present cost saving calculation models
In addition to the above duties, the successful Finance Analyst will also carry out general reporting and administrative duties.
In return for your experience as a Finance Analyst we can offer you:
- £22000 - £25000 (Depending on experience)
- Full time hours
- Permanent position
If you are interested in the Finance Analyst, please do not hesitate in applying immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.