Shared Services Manager
The Shared Services Manager based in Basingstoke for a leading consultancy client, will play a pivotal role in the end to end management of AR and AP services. To be successful in this role we need pro-active, self-motivated and driven individuals with first class relationship management, process improvement, performance enhancement and troubleshooting skills coupled with shared services/transactional finance experience
Our consultancy client based in Basingstoke has been one of the UK's leading provider of services to local government. We help councils to improve efficiency, provide better services and become more commercially sustainable. This works through a variety of frameworks, service agreements, commercial partnerships, shared services and joint venture companies.
Shared Services Manager Duties:
- Directs technical resources (post-transition) to stabilise the AR and AP modules
- Directs technical resources (post-transition) to stabilise the Pay360 interfaces and the data exchange into Integra, and oversees the maintenance of instances
- Ensures all Client Self-Help reports are functional and accessible, and a full set of standard reports are available across all instances.
KPI's & MI
- Accountable for the achievement of all KPI performance
- Reports performance at Client level and an
- Presents performance to Director or if required presents performance to Client on-site or remotely
- Creates and shares remediation plans if performance is below expectation
- Standardises like process across all Client contracts where possible
- Ensures process are fully documented
- Maintains the risk and control framework across all processes
- Is proactive in escalating issues, such as; disputes & queries
- Manages the resolution of issues through teams or Clients teams
- Resolves AR matters such as unrecognised or unapplied cash and maintains a low balance across all suspense accounts
- Resolves AP matters such as duplicate payments and avoidance thereof
- Reports performance and creates plans to improve.
- Manages and oversees the careers of staff within their organisation
- Creates succession plans
- Collaborates with Directors and Leadership teams
- Assists with showcasing and sales bids
- Manages organisation within agreed budget
Shared Services Managerexperience:
- AP/AP management experience
- Strong process improvement experience/capability
- Excellent relationship building skills
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.