On behalf of my established client based in Crewe, I am looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator.
Responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Working with Sage, Microsoft packages & specialised payroll software
- Processing data (payroll hours) from clients and inputting into payroll systems accurately and at a targeted pace.
- Assisting with reports/returns to external agencies such as HMRC.
- Conduct regular checks to ensure integrity of the payroll database, updating as necessary and ensuring that the payroll database is working efficiently - any problems/suggestions are identified to line manager.
- Ensuring all telephone and email enquiries are resolved to the client's satisfaction
- Liaising with business development managers to acquire key client details
- Manage the expectations of clients through effective communication, ownership and in a timely manner
- As appropriate contacting new clients and/or staff to obtain details and proofs of identification to input into payroll system to ensure staff are paid correctly and the transfer is as easy and hassle free as possible.
- Working with line manager help to plan the best way to implement legislative changes and ensure that standard procedures are developed to support changes.
This is a permanent position where you can expect to receive a competitive salary of £18k - £24k plus outstanding opportunities for training and career progression with a leading employer.
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, 8.30am - 5pm, Mon - Fri with some flexibility at busy times
To apply please email CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy