Digital Marketing Executive
A property company based in Congleton is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
My client is a passionate company with over 10 years' experience in their field, with a team of down to earth people working towards one goal. They believe their company image is broadcast through their people, and are continuing to develop.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of digital marketing plans.
- Managing online and digital marketing campaigns through PPC, SEO, email, digital, and online marketing.
- Managing the company social media channels with tactically thought-out activity to increase customer engagement.
- Monitoring competitor activity and staying up-to-date with the latest marketing trends.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred 2 years' experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Fully competent with SEO & PPC marketing.
- Experience with A/B testing would be advantageous.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- A salary of up to £18,000 depending on experience.
- The role is commutable from Congleton, Macclesfield and Stoke-on-Trent.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.