Senior Marketing & Ecommerce Manager
A retail business based in Worsley is looking for a Senior Marketing and Ecommerce Manager to join their team.
My client is a market leader in their sector, with a passionate and driven workforce. The successful candidate will form part of the Senior Management Team and oversee the company's online presence, sales and brand awareness.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Overseeing all online marketing activity, this includes; SEO, PPC, CRO, CMS, Social Media, Email Marketing.
- Managing the marketing team, as well as external agencies and freelancers associated with the business.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of online marketing communications.
- Developing the online marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Ensuring website functionality for mobile and desktop.
- Mentoring and meeting with the marketing team members regularly to keep track of performance and happiness.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in retail ecommerce.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with marketing strategies.
- Previous experience managing and developing a team.
- A vast knowledge of web design and web analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A solid understanding of social media marketing.
- A vast knowledge of PPC, SEO, digital, PR and social media channels; with significant hands-on experience.
- An in-depth understanding of ecommerce pricing strategies.
- Must be an advanced user of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, email marketing platforms, market places and affiliate marketing.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Up to £50,000 depending on experience, plus bonus.
- The role is based in Worsley, 0.5 miles away from the nearest train station.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.