NPI / NPD Production Engineer
NPD / NPI PRODUCTION ENGINEER
Market leading manufacturer for the pharmaceutical, industrial, and environmental industries.
Are you a production engineer looking for a new challenge? Our client requires a manufacturing engineer to support the New Product Development introductions. You will not be satisfied with the status quo; wanting to push the boundaries at every opportunity. As an NPD Production Engineer, you will undertake a key project role supporting the NPD processes. Your in-depth understanding of the design process, Lean and Six Sigma, will drive robustness and capability into the very heart of the development cycle.
In this role you will be working with the NPD team to:
- Shape the design of new products at the concept stage
- Prepare the production facilities to ensure seamless manufacturing of new products
- Develop innovative automated solutions within the assembly facilities
- Provide cost effective build to print or spec solutions for the repeat supply of electro mechanical assemblies
- Ensure early production support for new products
The Successful Candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years manufacturing/production experience in a medium to high volume environment.
- Ideally a degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- 3D Cad competency
- Working knowledge of DFA, DFM, DFT, pFMEA, PPAP and common manufacturing processes such as injection moulding, die-casting and CNC machining.
- A completer/finisher, a super team player, creative and inquisitive.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.