Primary teachers required for schools in Kent on a day to day and long term basis.
Your new company
Hays have well established relationships with a number of schools in Kent who we work with on a regular basis to provide them with staff to cover long and short term supply needs. With close relationships between some schools we are looking for flexible teachers to help us meet the demand of schools.
Your new role
- Providing an engaging class room environment to allow students to be motivated
- Ensuring that students receive a high standard of teaching that helps their progression
- Supporting students in their learning by using appropriate teaching methods
What you'll need to succeed
- The passion and motivation to help drive the students forward
- An adaptable teaching approach to maintain class engagement
- The ability to overcome barriers and be relentless in ensuring students achieve their potential
What you'll get in return
- Personalised service with your own consultant who is a specialist in the area.
- The chance to work with a strong school that will continue to improve.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.