Food Technology Teacher
Have you found it difficult to find all the necessary ingredients for your ideal role?
Then perhaps a move to a Church of England school in Crawley is more than just 'food for thought'?
Begin your preparation to have your application simmering by clicking 'apply now'!
A mixed gender public secondary school & sixth form for ages 11-18 is seeking a Food Technology teacher to start in the summer term. The school is a Church of England school which was rated 'good' in it's most recent Ofsted report and is particularly strong for offering fantastic development plans and support for new teachers.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* A flexible working pattern
* A fixed-term contract
* On-site parking
* A supportive and approachable senior leadership team
* Fantastic learning and development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum
* Setting challenging tasks and homework
* Marking and providing effective feedback on completed work
* Managing classroom behaviour
* Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
* A clear and up-to-date enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
* QTS is desirable
* Experience of teaching Food Technology is essential
* A degree or relevant teaching qualification
* The ideal candidate will also be able to teach hospitality at KS5
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!