Digital Business Consultant
Vitality, Digital Business Consultant, Stockport, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We’re a positively different, fast-growing insurance and financial services provider that rewards its 1,000,000+ members for healthy habits. We aim to be the best Private Medical insurer in the UK, offering the best service in the industry. This means we need the best people, ready to live our vibrant brand and make a difference to the business every day.
As our Digital Business Consultant, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including
- Monthly Sales Bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Stockport central location - 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
As our Digital Business Consultant your role will be to give high quality training and support directly to advisers, over the telephone on the full range of Vitality Life/Invest Products. You will support advisers in the submitting business to Vitality, and introduce new advisers to ensure non supporters are changed to supporters.
Responsibilities as our Digital Business Consultant include:
- Delivering telephone based Protection & Invest training direct to advisers.
- Generating new adviser relationships and New Business
- Ensuring that FCA and internal regulatory standards for advice provision are met.
- Maximising productivity and results by effectively managing time and business pipeline
- Maintaining knowledge, skills and personal performance to the required standards through a full training and competence scheme approach
- Ensuring that the agreed advice process is followed and that fact finds, needs analysis and that all consumer recommendations are well documented and well communicated
To become our Digital Business Consultant, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Experience within Financial Services in a Protection Sale
- Experience within a Telephone based Consultancy role
- Full understanding and knowledge of the regulatory requirements of the FCA
- Strong Customer orientation and engagement skills
- Highly motivated with a drive to deliver sales targets and outstanding customer outcomes
- A driven individual with committed to person development and progression.
- Strong Organisation skills with the ability to manage personal time and focus to maximise productivity and results
- Financial services qualifications appropriate to the role.
- Appropriately qualified (desirable)
Working for Vitality as our Digital Business Consultant you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Monday 28th January 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Digital Business Consultant thenplease click 'apply’ today.