SEN Teaching Assistant - Slough - Immediate Start
Tempest Resourcing are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work in an SEN school based in Slough, Berkshire. The LSA must have experience with Special Educational Needs including: ASD, Complex Needs, SEBD and Medical Needs within a Primary School setting.
Learning Support Assistants are expected to show an enthusiasm and eagerness to progress and develop the learning of the learners they are interacting with regularly. For this Learning Support Assistant job, it is also essential that the applicant’s literacy and numeracy are to an high standard.
For this role, you will ideally need to:
- Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to the learners
- Be well learned in literacy and numeracy skills
- Uphold the safeguarding of all learners to the college’s policy and to the highest standard possible
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Possess a keenness for further development and training is demonstrated.
Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references, as well as possessing an up to date DBS or be willing to apply for one through Tempest Education.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply directly or contact Morgan at Tempest Resourcing!