Clinical Deputy Manager - Exceptional Nursing home - Mid Essex
Clinical Deputy Manager - Exceptional Nursing Home - South Essex
Elderly Care / Nursing / Dementia Care
£40,000-45,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is a leading regional provider with a portfolio of award winning nursing homes across the UK. They are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Deputy Manager to join their team. The post holder will work alongside the General Manager for the home, leading a team of experienced nurses delivering first class care in a stunning, purpose built home.
* Supporting the General Manager in the day to day operational management of the home and deputising in their absence
* Leading a team of nurses to deliver high standards of clinical care
* Recruitment, supervision and training the clinical team
* Ensuring a high level of clinical governance and adherence to statutory requirements
* Pre-admission assessments and resident reviews
* Ensuring that residents receive outstanding levels of person centred care, dementia care and dementia care
* RN/ RMN with strong clinical experience
* Significant experience in dementia care (further training or professional qualifications highly desirable)
* Minimum of 2 years leadership experience in a care setting
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work alongside an experienced and innovative home manager developing the home to an "outstanding" rating. Our client are an expanding provider, currently commissioning additional homes and looking for motivated and enthusiastic professionals seeking a long term career with development opportunities.
This is a full time supernumerary role although flexibility is required. The salary is negotiable depending on experience but is initially offered in the region of £40,000-45,000 per annum.