Part-Time Finance Manager
Part-Time Finance Manager (20-25 hours) opportunity to join a business services provider in Castle Donington.
Your new company
A business services provider with numerous locations in the East Midlands area and a fantastic leadership team, seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic finance manager on a part-time basis as they look to grow their team.
Your new role
As Finance Manager you will act as the link between the operational teams and the Managing Director, and will have responsibility for the following:
- Prepare and interpret monthly management accounts and annual reports
- Implement financial plans
- Reconcile balance sheets
- Manage cash and bank balances including on-line banking, bacs payments and collection of direct debits and petty cash .
- Handle debtors
- Management of credit card sales and analysis of payments
- Produce and monitor cash flow statements
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction
- Develop external relationships and liaise with third parties, for example; accountants, bankers, Inland Revenue
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Ensure that all transactional, payroll and VAT/ taxation requirements are met
- Posting invoices, book keeping, payment of creditors
- Identify improvements in the working processes and implement
- Keep on top of changes in regulation and legislation and new industry developments
- Ad Hoc team support
This is a varied and demanding role where you can exercise all skills and establish yourself as a key member of the leadership team.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be qualified or toward a qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) and have a good working background in accounting. You will be a competent communicator and a flexible team player.
What you'll get in return
An FTE salary of £35,000 and approximate hours of 20-25 per week. You will also have access to company benefits including holidays, pension and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.