Are you a qualified Teacher? Is a new job on top of your 2019 'to-do' list? Start your new year the right way with a brand new job that enables you to determine the days you want to work! This is a chance for you to work throughout different schools within the Prestatyn area, utilising your experience to bring on the children to the best of your ability! If this sound like you then continue reading..
This role would benefit someone who has good classroom management and experience working within schools teaching Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2. You have the potential of earning £135 per day whilst working for Randstad.
We have an app that means you can accept or decline work at the click of a button.
The ideal Teacher will need to have:
- Qualified teacher status - QTS
- Experience of working with key stage 1 and 2 curriculum
- Excellent classroom practice
- Extensive behaviour management skills
- Professional and positive attitude
Benefits of working with Randstad as a teacher:
- Competitive daily rates of pay - Earn up to £135 per day
- Dedicated consultant - Only ever a phone call away
- Refer a friend scheme - £300 For each referral
- Long-term or ongoing bookings - We can even get you permanent role
- Monthly incentives - Teacher of the month
What does this role entail? Below are a list of responsibilities and requirements:
- Teaching in KS1 and/or KS2 classes
- To provide engaging and interactive lessons
- Planning and preparation to deliver lessons
- Ensure you leave the classroom in a tidy state
We expect to be flooded with applicants looking to secure a new role for the new year, if you think you would be suitable then please apply now with an up to date CV and the relevant Consultant will be in touch. Rather speak to someone on the phone? Give Shaun Holden a call on .