Do you relish the challenge of making a huge difference to the performance of a school?
Are you weighing up your career options for April?
You've found the value of this role so put the scales away and click 'apply now'!
A mixed gender public secondary school for ages 11-18 is seeking a maths teacher who is strategic in their delivery and patient when supporting varied level abilities. The location of the school is walking distance of Crawley train station and is just off the M23. As part of an ever-evolving academy trust you will be offered a great development scheme with in-house training that is particularly advantageous to those who have ambitions of moving into senior positions. You'll feel comfortable in a very modern, spacious and clean working environment which is very well maintained.
Candidates who have experience of supporting children with special needs would be particularly well received due to the number of children with these additional requirements within the school.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Great career development and progression opportunities
* Easily accessible by car or public transport
* Term-time contract
* On-site parking
* Support through the application process by a dedicated consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing and deliver lessons to children of a varying age and ability range
* Allocating the children challenging but achievable homework
* Punctual delivery of marking and feedback on completed work
* Following the school behaviour policy and guidelines to manage the classroom
* Ensuring the children's safety and safeguarding is paramount
* Attendance at meetings and scheduled schools trips and functions
Key requirements for the position include:
* An in date DBS which does not outline any reason for which you should not be suitable for working with children
* A degree and a relevant teaching qualification
* A minimum of 2 satisfactory references with one being your most recent employer
* QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching maths is essential
* A positive attitude towards teaching and developing young learners
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!