Senior Accountant job on a 6-month fixed term contract in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Our client is a progressive and independently owned firm of accountants who have achieved excellent growth over the last 12 months.
As a direct result of their ongoing success, they are looking to recruit a Senior Accountant on a 6-month fixed term contract to help them implement the next stage of their growth plans.
Reporting directly to a Partner the Senior Accountant will undertake a wide range of general accounting duties as well as special project work.
The duties to be undertaken by the Senior Accountant include:
- Assisting in the management of a diverse client portfolio
- Reviewing the work of more junior staff
- Undertaking meetings with both existing and prospective clients
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Ad-hoc special projects
- Assisting in the management of workflow
If you are an ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience accountant who is looking for a unique accounting opportunity in Cambridge do contact us today.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialist accountancy recruiters for accountancy firms across the whole of the UK. Regardless of whether you are looking to work in accounts, tax or audit, we will be able to help you secure a great new job.