Tax Manager job in Central Birmingham working for a leading and high-profile accountancy firm.
Our client is one of Birmingham’s highest profile, independent accountancy firms. With multiple offices combined with superb opportunities for career progression, this is an outstanding opportunity for a career minded CTA qualified Tax Manager.
Reporting into the Private Client Tax Partner the Tax Manager will undertake the following duties:
- Deliver tax advisory services to a diverse private client portfolio
- Take responsibility for the delivery of tax compliance services
- Assist the Private Client Tax Partner and other Partners as required
- Responsible for developing the Private Client Tax Team
- Assist the Partners in preparation of the budget
- Responsible for WIP
- Build, maintain and develop client relationships
- Actively work to develop opportunities for business development with both new and potential clients
- Maintain technical services across the Private Client Tax team
- Assist in the development of team members
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Tax Accountant who is keen to work in Central Birmingham for a leading accountancy firm which can provide a challenging tax job within a supportive environment.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms UK-wide. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.