Interim Finance Business Partner
Initial 3 month interim role as Interim Finance Business Partner based near Daventry. The role will be covering a permanent vacancy that is awaiting sign off, so there is also an opportunity to move into a permanent role within 3-6 months of joining.
As Interim Finance Business Partner for this Market Leading Employer, you will report to the Senior Finance Business Partner your role will be varied and challenging and will be based in Northamptonshire for an initial 3 months duration.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Work closely with the Site managers, Senior FBP and Financial Planning and Reporting Controller in order to develop and improve current reporting procedures both financial and KPIs. This will include regular travel to other sites in the UK.
- Drive understanding of performance issues vs budget and supporting site managers in compiling corrective actions to ensure budgets are achieved.
- Improve credibility and understanding of site performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Attendance at reviews of Site results (Weekly Flash, monthly results review) with a view to input towards improvement of results. Produce monthly performance presentations for the results reviews and understand and agree corrective actions when required.
- Undertake commercial reviews and forecasting the external revenue to identify any risks and opportunities. Involved in any tactical new business/re-tenders to ensure the margin is per expectation, post implementation reviews.
- Draft Capital investment proposals in line with company policy.
- Annual Budget/ Quarterly forecast preparation with site managers for review and approval by Senior FBP and Operations Director.
- To support a continuous improvement methodology to ensure cost efficiency's are continuously identified and to ensure the cost profile provides the required profit for the Site, particularly supporting initiatives to deliver more variable cost structures.
- Support the weekly flash process and ensure relevant inputs from Sites are achieved in accordance with deadlines.
- Ensure sites comply with all financial processes and procedures as determined by the company.
- Gain operational knowledge and understanding in order to help and support the business to achieve required performance.
- Support the Central Financial Accounting teams to manage the preparation of weekly / monthly reporting of accounts ensuring: