Allstaff recruitment -Elstree
£20,500 per annum
Do you have experience of working within a regulated environment?
Allstaff Recruitment have the pleasure of working with a busy and well established company to assist them in their search for a Cleanroom Technician.
The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis with working hours of Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
As the Cleanroom Technician, your duties will include:
- Organising and maintaining Cleanroom as required by Quality Procedures
- Maintaining a high degree of cleanliness and contamination control
- Obtaining monitoring samples under controlled conditions for process verification
- Maintaining minimum stock levels of all materials required for the effective operation of all clean room activities
- Handling, storing and disposing of all cleaning and other chemicals as controlled by the COSHH regulations
- Etching serial numbers where required
- Cleaning all components and placing them in sealed bags as required by the Quality Procedures
There are no formal qualifications required for this role, however, experience of working within a regulated environment is preferred.
All Staff are acting as both a Recruitment Business and Recruitment Agency in our recruitment of this position.
**Thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants and if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.