We are looking for talented individuals who have a passion for training and ensuring a high level of customer service!
The Implementation Consultants plays a crucial role in connecting our customers to our software. The main purpose of this position is to help our customers make a smooth conversion to the Reynolds and Reynolds system and provide training and customer support throughout the process. You will travel in a team to install and upgrade Reynolds and Reynolds software solutions in all parts of the dealership. When working with the customers, you will not only be a trainer but also a project manager. Successful candidates for this role will translate technical information for non-technical customers, while remaining patient and enthusiastic.
While in the office you will support customers, prepare for future trips, and conduct follow-ups with recently installed customers.
- University degree in any discipline
- Full driving license
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Must be able to work under pressure, meeting strict deadlines
- Must be prepared to travel around the UK up to 50% of the time
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance Cover
- Company Sick Pay
- Free Bi-annual Eye Tests and contribution towards glasses
- Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund - Discounted monthly rates
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax efficient way of paying for childcare
- Ride2Work - Tax efficient way of purchasing a bike for travelling to work
- Company Events throughout the Year
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced environment with an established company? Do you want to work at a company with growth opportunities that will provide you with the training to be successful? If so, Reynolds and Reynolds is the company for you! Reynolds and Reynolds is a leader in high quality software solutions and IT services around the world and we are looking for a person with the potential to grow and continue our legacy of over 100 years of outstanding products and services at our Birmingham office.