This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager and would like to join an OUTSTANDING Nursery
The role of the Deputy Nursery Manager is to assist the Nursery Manager to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and to help ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
In the absence of the Nursery Manager, the Deputy will undertake the overall day-to-day management of the nursery.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Effectively leading and managing a staff team including recruitment and retention. Providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- Ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Supporting the Manager to effectively manage the budgets and ensure occupancy targets are met and maintained at all times
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and the outcomes of the children
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the nursery
- Managing all day to day operations of the nursery in the absence of the Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
You will hold a full and relevant qualification in Early Years at Level 3 or above, understand and ensure the requirements of the EYFS and OFSTED are met and have experience working in a busy nursery setting in a leadership position.
The role offers the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION