CHILDCARE CENTRE MANAGER
Stamford PE9 2SR
CHILDCARE CENTRE MANAGER REQUIRED
FOR APRIL 2019 START
Permanent Contract (40 Hours Per Week)
Starting Salary £25000 PA + Bonus
- Do you have the commitment, passion and vision to lead the delivery of outstanding childcare?
- Do you have at least two years’ experience working in a full day care setting?
- Have you spent at least one year in a senior management position in a busy childcare or nursery setting?
- Are you a highly confident communicator with outstanding leadership skills?
- Do you have a focus on providing exceptional service in all aspects of the business?
Then we have the job for you! In return we can offer you:
- A purpose-built childcare centre in the grounds of Malcolm Sargent Primary School
- An exciting opportunity to manage a successful team and childcare setting
- Support to further develop your skills and expertise
- The opportunity to make a difference to children’s education
- A competitive salary package with 25 days’ holiday plus 8 x Bank Holidays
- An additional performance reward linked to KPIs
PLEASE CLICK THE 'APPLY' BUTTON TO BE REDIRECTED TO THE APPLICATION PACK
THIS CHILDCARE CENTRE IS COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROMOTING THE WELFARE OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE AND EXPECTS ALL STAFF TO SHARE THIS COMMITMENT
ENHANCED DBS CHECKS WILL BE REQUIRED
Acorn Childcare Centre, Empingham Road, Stamford, PE9 2SR
01780 766493 www.acornchildcarecentre.com