Robert Half are currently working with a market leading Financial Services firm based in the City of London, helping them source an Accounts Assistant for a 5-month project. Rate up to £16ph.
As the accounts assistant, you shall be working with the finance team assisting with the implementation of their new finance system. In doing this, you'll be testing data, doing some data entry and sample testing.
In addition to this, some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable - processing invoices
- Credit card reconciliations
- Prepare expenses runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with month end reports
The successful Accounts Assistant should have:
- Experience working as part of an industry finance function
- Studying for AAT, ACCA or CIMA may be advantageous
- Confident self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Competent at Excel
- Knowledge of Netsuite highly desirable
This Financial Services firm is working with various companies. Their original focus was investment services but now also focus on risk management and research.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £16ph plus holiday pay.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice