Financial Accountant - Annual Consolidation Project
The role will assist with the validation of the reporting packs submitted by Arms Length Bodies (ALBs) entities including primary statements analysis and reconciliations of notes to the accounts.
Large governmental department
- Assist with high quality technical input and validation of ALB's reporting packs and prepare high quality audit files and papers for review by Senior Managers.
- Collaborate with other team members, and support flexibly all consolidation activities.
- Undertake analysis and reconciliation for key areas of the accounts and collation of the information required for the disclosure notes and annual report.
- Assist with the preparation of the returns for Government Accounts and perfom ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Qualified accountant (ideally with PQE)
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
- Experience of working in an Assistant Financial Accounting / Reporting role
- Diligent and pro-active communicator
- Ability to work at pace and interpret large sets of data
Opportunity to gain experience working with high profile department in public sector.
Day rate / outside of scope of IR35 / project environment
"Financial Accountant - Annual Consolidation Project"
"Public Sector and Government"