Group Finance Manager
Protiviti are looking for a Group Finance Manager to manage a core finance team of an insurance firm in London.
- As a Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for leading a small team to deliver the core group financial accounts
- Liaison with all legal entities in UK and overseas, and also with regulatory reporting
- Manage a small team and help improve the group finance processes to accommodate future IFRS 17 derived changes
- You will be a qualified accountant with experience as either a Group Finance Manager or maybe Group Financial Controller
- Sector experience will include time in the insurance sector
- Good group consolidation experience, again ideally in the insurance sector
- The ability to work in a team and manage others
- While this role is based in the London, it is anticipated that there may be some travel overseas
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
This assignment will pay in the £550 / day region depending on experience
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.