Financial Planning Manager
Protiviti are looking for a Financial Planning Manager to join an insurance client at the EMEA head office in London.
- Operating as the Financial Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the detailed planning and analysis of operational performance
- Prepare forecasts of both revenue and overheads across different legal entities and regions
- Work closely with senior management to bring depth and flavour to the analysis
- You will be a qualified accountant with a background in the insurance sector
- A background in financial planning is needed either as a Financial Planning Manager or as a team leader in an FP&A team
- The ability to work with a team and with people in different regions
- While the role is based in London, there may be occasional travel when needed.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
This assignment will pay in the £425 to £475/day region
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.