Enterprise Risk Manager
HFG have partnered with a leading Financial services provider to assist with their search for a new Enterprise Risk Manager The role will support CRO in acting as the risk SME to the business and third parties ensuring the continued implementation and maintenance of the ERM framework.
Reporting directly into the CRO this is a fantastic opportunity to develop an understanding of all the key risks within the business at a strategic level. You will help to develop a risk aware culture within the business and implementing a fit for purpose risk framework and systems.
There is also the opportunity to help implement a new risk management IT system to help capture, monitor and manager risks across the business and providing risk reporting to senior management and committees.
- Updating and maintenance of the company's risk systems. Including implementing a new risk IT system in partnership with 3rd party provider.
- Support the CRO in developing and producing all risk reports.
- Represent risk management on various committees and support the CRO on executive committee and report writing.
- Conduct the risk and control assessments through meeting with the company's risk owners.
- Interacting with different functions across the business to ensure risk frameworks are adhered to and third parties.
- Perform risk reviews and escalate where necessary.
- Strong experience conducting risk and control assessments.
- Experience using and implanting a risk register database.
- Experienced in delivering risk reports.
- Solid understanding of ERM within a financial lending or Insurance
- Understanding of solvency II and its requirements.