A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Market Analyst to work with a British luxury goods trading company based in London.
With a unique business model that centres on sourcing branded goods from the UK and selling them in the Asian market, its success has brought the need to expand. As the backbone of the London Market Analysis team you will be expected to embed the company’s vision and ethos and train future employees.
This is a great opportunity for a high-performing, analytical individual to join a growing organisation. You will collaborate with international retailers and suppliers and also your own in house team in order to gain important information regarding markets and buying trends in all Asian markets in this analytical and strategic role.
Your main focus will be on the development and expansion of the overseas market focusing on product performance. You will work closely with the in-house international sales and procurement teams to contribute to driving sales and procuring high quality goods.
This is a numerate role where you will be working with large sets of data to make insightful recommendations to the Senior Board Members to make an impact on the overall business performance. You will be expected to have an already well established network and international travel is required on a frequent basis throughout the year.
What you will do?
- Supplier performance analysis and management
- Ability to work on pricing strategy, tax calculation for the target market
- Contribute to performance improvement for all aspects of inventory management
- Provide insight on retail performance to senior management to support business buying strategy
- Forecasting and demand planning
- Strategic analytical support on business projects
- Process improvement projects
- In-depth market research and analysis on competitive landscape and routes to market
What you need to have?
- 2:1 equivalent or above in an analytical subject
- Experience in an analytical role
- Good IT skills, particularly with Excel e.g. vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience working with MAC
- Strong communication skills, capable of dealing with individuals at every business level
- Keen eye for detail
- Desire to make business improvements
- Self-motivated, Efficient, Tenacious, High degree of integrity
- Access to Private Healthcare
- Access to Pre negotiated travel and other fares through our concierge
- Corporate credit card
- Phone connection and handset
The interview process will consist of candidates undertaking a telephone interview and submit a 10 minute video in response to a series of industry related questions followed by a face to face interview with the Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officer.
The closing date for applications is 31st March 2019