Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Elderly/Rehab Wards - Wrexham
Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Elderly/Rehab Wards - Wrexham - £28 - £29ph
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to work in the acute inpatients team for one of our NHS clients based in Wrexham. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of work on elderly and rehab wards as well as general unscheduled care. The role is to start in November and will initially be until the end of March. Full time.
Benefits of the roles…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have…
- Previous NHS Experience
- Elderly Wards
- Rehab Wards
- Acute Medical Experience
- Inpatients Experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy