The Territory Sales Representative (TSR) will be responsible for developing new accounts within assigned territories or verticals, with a clear set of growth targets to achieve. You will also maintain & grow revenue from existing customer accounts.
You will be a champion of their CDN & technology solutions, providing strong service & support to their existing customers' needs at every interaction & to lead the resolution of their issues within the company. You will also be orchestrating direct sales engagements, win competitive opportunities, as well as collaborate with partners for sell-to & sell-through strategies.
You will enjoy a competitive base salary with a generous commission while representing a leading-edge customer focused CDN and technology company that is helping companies grow their global businesses through web 2.0 applications.
The ideal candidate should be a tenacious, results-oriented Sales professional, with a passion for nurturing strong relationships with customers, passionate about the industry & possess excellent communication skills. Success in this position will require a positive attitude, great time management, strong work ethic, & a passion to build solid relationships with customers.
This position will encompass a hybrid of hunting & farming responsibilities.
- Drive new business directly from end customers within specific territories or verticals, engaging existing and potential partners and building robust sales pipelines.
- Oversee and manage a portfolio of assigned accounts, so as to seek additional revenue opportunities through upselling and renewals.
- Accountable for owning all aspects of the sales cycle, whilst consistently meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Build strong rapport with existing customers, lead regular calls & meetings, understand their business objectives & championing all requirements & issues (business, technical, billing).
- Create & maintain all major customer deliverables (proposals, statements of work, monthly reports) to provide over-the-top customer service and support.
- Understand the value proposition of their solutions & effectively communicating all offerings to customers.
- Continuously keep abreast of industry & market trends, whilst building strong knowledge in their products & services.
- Expected to travel across assigned territory/region.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience in a combination of sales/customer success/account management positions for IT solutions, preferably within a SaaS, PaaS or IaaS environment.
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), Internet & Cloud Infrastructure, Media & Cyber Security Services highly desired.
- Strong communication & presentation skills to engage with prospects & customers through various channels including calls, emails & face-to-face interaction.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented & able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with CRM platform, Salesforce, is highly desired.