Senior Product Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Product Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Product Manager will be part of Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) and will be responsible for coordinating initiatives within the global product team to deliver transformation across the GTRF business.
The Senior Product Manager is accountable for coordinating the initiatives driven centrally to transform trade from initiation through execution; coordinating efforts across various stakeholders within GTRF, global business, IT and the project team to deliver the desired outcomes from the project. They will have strong understanding of the GTRF business, customer requirements, technology and project management.
The Senior Product Manager is also responsible for proposition development that aligns with overall programme strategy, plan, and internal operational requirements; defining, developing and implementing control structures that provide early warnings of issues and ensure management control of the remediation process; supporting workstreams to ensure they adhere to business requirements and achievement of defined outcomes; provide general support to the Programme Lead and other senior stakeholders as required to ensure the smooth and consistent running including effective sharing of information and best practices.
The Senior Product Manager will play a key role in supporting GTRF in meeting its obligations in connection with requirements and issues raised by external regulators / interested parties; ensuring that senior management are appropriately advised of any material compliance and reputational matters that arise.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Strong knowledge of the GTRF business and customer requirements
- Strong understanding of technology
- Strong experience in project management
- Proven ability in functional / project management, working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environments;
- Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor, including being able to contextualise data into business activities and conclusions; and
- Proven ability in successfully designing and implementing projects and driving initiatives
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels;
- Well-developed people skills, with experience in coordinating and managing a wide range of projects;
- Ability to both lead and work in a team of other managers and staff, employing appropriate management and team working styles;
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex transformational initiatives; and
- Execution orientated with an ability to leverage resources available to achieve goals.
Closing dates for applications 15th March 2019