Marketing Executive / Communications Exec
Marketing Executive / Communications Executive
We are seeking a highly organised Marketing Executive / Communications Executive, known internally as a Guest Communications Executive, to join a world leading exhibitions and international convention centre based between Canary Wharf and London City Airport. Working from fantastic offices, expect a diverse and rewarding role that will see you providing support to the marketing team around guest feedback responses.
Hosting over 300 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts a fully flexible auditorium, catering & exhibition space and a multitude of meeting rooms, from boardrooms to a 1,000 seat theatre. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking a Marketing Executive / Communications Executive with a fantastic eye for detail and outstanding communication skills to join their dedicated team. This role is ideal for a Marketing Executive / Communications Executive who is looking to develop their marketing skills, learning from a team of strong marketeers.
As the first point of call for customer feedback emails the Marketing Executive / Communications Executive will provide key support responding to all guest feedback comments both written and verbal. Whether you are managing the email account for feedback responses, responding to guests comments, ensuring the brand guidelines are adhered to, working with the Senior Marketing Manager for Guest Experience and implementing SLA's, managing the venues social media enquiries or managing insight reports in relation to the guest experience and communicating to all relevant departments, the role will be varied and diverse and is a vital process in ensuring the continued success of the international convention centre.
To qualify... We are seeking a proactive, organised and professional Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Administrator / Communications Executive / Communications Administrator or similar whose CV demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Marketing Executive / Communications Executive role;
- You are outgoing, confident and personable;
- You are a confident user of databases and Excel, you are able to adapt to new systems quickly;
- You are highly organised and numerate;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication skills and a good telephone manner;
- An interest and understanding of commercial business, customer service and how the events and exhibitions industry works.
In return the Marketing Executive / Communications Executive can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), private medical insurance cover (currently BUPA), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Sales £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (East)
- Technology & New Media Sales £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (East)
- Marketing & PR Sales £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (East)
- Retail Sales £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (East)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Sales £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (East)