This company is looking for a highly motivated and talented Field Marketing Manager to join their growing business. You will manage all marketing activities to drive leads and pipeline. You will be accountable for every aspect of a campaign lifecycle, including planning, scheduling, content, execution, lead management and reporting. You will lead the creation of an integrated marketing strategy that includes identifying targets, messages, and tactics to drive pipeline generation and revenue growth.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams from sales, to product and the rest of the marketing team to ensure best outcomes.
- Be responsible for the production and sourcing of all campaign materials / CTAs / deliverables.
- Develop and maintain calendar of activities, requirements for execution of scheduled deliverables and resources needed to execute against plan; generate detailed plan for each campaign.
- Manage the master plan of activities to ensure consistency and coherence.
- Directly manage content development and coordinate resources as needed for production and execution including creative, writing, operations, event management and communications.
- Serve as editor/writer to tailor messages / deliverables.
- Understand and define the campaigns target audience, its preferences, needs, and challenges. Identify appropriate mix of assets and activities required to engage target audience, generate leads, and grow, accelerate, and close pipeline.
- Develop and implement data strategies for each campaign.
- Effectively manage generated leads from all areas of the campaign activities.
- Ensure that brand standards and identity guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics and monitor ROI / results on an ongoing basis.
- Carry-out post campaigns analysis: evaluate and report marketing KPIs and ROI, distil learning for future campaigns.
- Coordinate campaigns activities with corporate marketing and the digital marketing manager, including corporate materials, website updates, social media activities to deliver campaigns objectives. Help execute on the digital strategy in particular when it comes to email sent, marketing automation processes and social.
Qualifications / Experience
- Skilled at being effective in a small, lean organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve problems effectively, results orientated, strong time management skills and ability to think strategically
- Professional, hard-working, committed and creative
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A passion for marketing
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Bachelor degree/certification in marketing
- Experience within IT / Software sector