PR Executive / PR Coordinator
PR Executive / PR Coordinator
A talented PR Executive / PR Coordinator, with an avid interest or experience gained within the fashion industry, is needed to join a highly stylish streetstyle and music culture inspired menswear fashion label that is soon to be launching its womenswear range. This is a truly flexible role that could suit someone looking to work part time with one brand or full time with multiple brands that are all under the umbrella of one fashion house.
Working with multiple fashion labels, this is a fully flexible role for a PR Exec / PR Coordinator who is interested in working part time or full time.
You don't need to be a fully established PR expert, someone with drive, ambition and passion for trendy fashion would be ideal for this role.
A small but perfectly formed team lead this dynamic brand that is loved by social media personalities, celebrities and artists and has a real following with London's trendsetters. They have a creative design studio and warehouse in West London and distribute their clothes through well known clothing retailers.
As the PR Executive / PR Coordinator you will have responsibility for the brands positioning and exposure in local and national media. Key to the role will be your ability to successfully reach out to influencers within the industry and get them to love the brand as much as you do! Whether you are creating and developing PR strategy, creating compelling and inspiring content, managing media contacts, networking with influencers, managing all the social media coverage or delivering PR updates to the senior team, you will be able to utilise all your PR skills to be the lynchpin between the fashion label and the media and their customers. Energy and a flair for engaging in the right conversation at the right time will take you a long way in this role.
To qualify... You'll should be a PR Executive / PR Coordinator / PR Manager / Digital PR Manager / PR Account Manager / Senior PR Account Manager / PR Account Executive / SAM / Copywriter / Business Journalist or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar PR Executive / PR Coordinator role – experience within the fashion industry would be hugely advantageous;
- You have a superb creative energy that shows through in your ideas;
- You are highly talented conceptual thinker with an eye for detail;
- You are passionate in articulating social and messages;
- The ability to communicate with customers and journalists, anticipate their requirements and deliver an exceptional service.
This is a unique opportunity for a PR Executive / PR Coordinator to join a streetstyle leisurewear brand that is growing and developing a loyal following. This role offers complete flexibility for the right PR Manager / PR Executive with flexible days and hours available.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)