Senior Manager, Global Operations Support
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Manager, Global Operations Support based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Manager, Global Operations Support will lead the development of the RBB (Retail Business Banking) credit process cycle operations in line with CCS (Credit Control Services) Global Standards and ensure proper implementation/control across the Regions and Countries supported by CCS. The specific areas of responsibility include Operation’s Support & Quality Assurance functions, Change Delivery, 3rd Party Management, Conduct agenda, Operational components of contact Management and Employee Development.
The Senior Manager is accountable for partnering with Global Head of Credit Bureau and Senior Manager Operations Analytics (RBB) to optimize the RBB credit process cycle on an end-to-end basis, ensuring that the operating model is effective and appropriate to CCS Global Standards; performing Strategic Global oversight of RBBs effectiveness and performance covering underwriting, collections/remedial management, contact channels, internal and external operations and Operational risk. Manage and assist in directing the country, regional and global credit cycle operations across RBB as a Subject Matter Expert. They will lead and manage enhanced 1st Line of defense Health Checks to ensure Group Standards are at expectation and acceptable 1st line of defense infrastructure is evident and in place.
The Senior Manager is also responsible for overall RBB performance results, implementation of policy, process and control frameworks, ensure adherence to policies and procedures and improvement initiatives; assisting RBB operations and support functions interfacing with CCS Global and Regional teams as well as the RBB counterparts.
The Senior Manager will play a key role in managing and developing expense components associated with managed of the RBB function; key communication development either within risk or to other key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Proven leadership skills and demonstrated ability to deliver sustained business results.
- Significant knowledge of RBWM/retail lending products, systems, regulations and processes,
- Extensive experience of operational, technology and change management.
- Excellent strategic planning and ability to successfully translate strategy into business initiatives.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with proven ability to adapt this according to context/audience.
- Ability to build positive relationships with a diverse network of key stakeholders and influence / manage collectively at senior executive level.
- Experience of system and process design, development and project management.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other related discipline.
- Substantial working experience in analytics, modelling or machine learning
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Analytics / CRM / Management Information (MI) reporting in a banking environment.
- Experience of using relevant software packages e.g. SAS, R, SQL, Advanced Excel.
Closing dates for applications 12th March 2019