Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are working exclusively with an international manufacturing business based in Avonmouth, following a hugely successful 2018 they are looking to bring on board an accomplished Purchase Ledger Clerk to assist them in the build up to their year end.
They require someone for 3-6 months to provide support within the Purchase Ledger Team.
The company boast an enviable reputation and have a really warm welcoming finance team who really value their staff!
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Raising Purchase Orders for new goods
- Processing supplier invoices using bespoke systems (60-70 per day)
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Dealing with invoice related queries ensuring prompt resolution
- Supporting the wider finance team with ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this Purchase Ledger role you will need:
- Previous experience in processing / entering invoices
- Strong communication skills
- Able to prioritise workloads accordingly
- Able to work in a friendly finance team
This organisation based in Avonmouth are a key employer who have an excellent track record. Onsite parking is provided.
For more information, please get in touch with Adrian Price on 01179935400 or email your CV through.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice