Assistant Management Accountant
Based in London's West End, this pivotal role will provide support to the Group Financial Controller as well as overseeing and reviewing the work being carried out in the companies Munich office.
This role will be attractive to someone who enjoys being at the Group nexus of finance and operations. The role will consist of:
- Assisting in preparing the weekly and monthly management reports for management
- Purchase ledger management including coding and preparation for accounting entries
- Review and analysis of accounts payable in conjunction with the operations team
- Supplier finance management including payments timings and co-ordination
- Management of staff expenses for the whole group
- Preparation of client invoices for expenses and other rechargeable items
- Working with the operations team around the group
- Liaising with third party outsourced finance services providers to ensure effective support
- Such duties and exercise of such powers as line management may from time to time properly assign
With several offices spanning across the globe, this multiple award-winning Investment Bank have demonstrated exponential growth through doubling the number of offices and headcount over the last 5 years.
With a keen focus on the technology and media space they also have other lines of business including Advisory; Research and Events.
To be considered for the role of Assistant Accountant working for this West End based Investment Bank you must meet the following criteria
- Have graduated from a Top 25 university
- Achieved a minimum of BBB at A-Level (or equivalent)
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 1-2 years' experience working within an accounting function of a Financial Services business
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Sage preferred
- Exceptionally well organised
The successful Assistant Accountant working for this West End based Investment Bank will be offered a salary of approximately £30-32,000 plus a competitive package including study support and an annual discretionary bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice