Senior Commercial Claims Handler
As part of our Client's continued growth we are recruiting a Commercial Claims Handler to join one of their busy teams.
This is a great opportunity to develop your Claims Handling knowledge and skills in a fast moving, complex and high profile market.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Receive and action claims instructions in a timely manner and gain prompt agreement.
- Obtain claims agreement as per contract conditions or within appropriate timescales and ensure the secure, efficient and auditable handling of client monies.
- Ensure that claims are processed within agreed standard practices and procedures.
- Create and maintain claims files electronically.
- Communicate in detail with carriers, third parties and service providers.
- Ensure that all financial aspects are handled in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Commercial Claims Handling experience - ideally 2 years+ but any experience of specialist classes including EL/PL or Professional Indemnity would be advantageous
- Methodical and accurate approach to work, with excellent organisation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a busy environment, demonstrating organisation and prioritisation skills.