Claims Concierge /Claims Handler / Claims Negotiator - Property
Job Title: Claims Concierge
Location: Moreton, Wirral
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Our Client provides reinstatement and repair services to both the insurance and property sectors via a panel of managed and vetted building contractors. They deal with a variety of insurance related property claims and focus on providing exceptional customer service.
They are looking for a Claims Concierge to join a growing business in a fantastic working environment. Within this role, you will be dealing with property claims and working as part of a close knit team, handling a mixture of household and commercial property claims.
- You will be expected to manage a busy caseload and work to a high professional standard
- Providing excellent customer service (both written and telephone based)
- Answering queries and providing assistance on the progress of the claims.
- You will be organising site visits where necessary whilst liaising with surveyors and contractors to help bring each claim to a swift and successful outcome
- You will ensure the efficient handling of the customer and client journey by managing the progress of the claim
- You must ensure that service levels are adhered to and met on a daily basis.
- Experience within a similar role is preferred but not essential; however, you must genuinely care about providing a good service to your clients
- Excellent customer service skills within an office environment
- Previous experience in a claims, administration or customer service role.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Accurate keyboard skills
- IT literacy
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Claim Handler, Customer Claims Executive, Property Claims Administrator, Claims Account Manager, Trainee Claims Handler, Junior Claims Handler, Claims Customer Service, Insurance Claims, Fraudulent Claims Handler, Insurance Fraud, Fraud Claims Handler, Motor Claims Handler, Claims Handler, Case Handler, Claims Assistant, Legal Claims Handler, Claims Concierge, Claims Negotiator, Customer Claims Handler, Claims Technician will also be considered for this role.