Accounts Administrator / Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant
Job Title: Company Accounts Administrator
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Salary: £8 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (35hrs a week)
With over 20 years experience in the Design and Construction of climate controlled environments, The Company has achieved much of its success through pro-active approach to the development and implementation of newer and constantly improving construction methods.
They are now seeking for a Company Accounts Administrator to aid Accounts Manager in completing company accounts so Book Keeping/Sage experience an advantage.
- Managing obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Managing incoming emails and post
- General ad hoc office management duties, such as scanning
- Prioritising conflicting deadlines
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours required for this role:
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software Sage
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
35 hours a week with 30mins break deducted daily. Paid 32
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Finance Assistant, ACCA, CIMA, Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger, SAGE 200, SAGE50, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Admin, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Officer, Accounts Officer, Finance Support, Finance Clerk, Financial Administrator, Finance Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Analyst, Accounts Receivable, Junior Accountant, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Office Administrator, Business Support Assistant, Purchase Ledger may also be considered for this role.