Salary £22,000- 28,000 (Depending on Experience)
An award winning, RIBA Chartered Architectural practice with an office based near Wilmslow, Cheshire have an exciting new requirement for an Architectural Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working as part of an award winning team comprising of exceptional individuals working on a variety of interesting projects predominately within the residential and commercial sectors.
You will be preparing drawings, designs, specifications and schedules and assisting with client management. You must have a minimum of 1 years' post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements. This is a client facing role so you must be a confident and capable individual.
To work as an Architectural Technician you must:
- Be qualified to degree level in Architectural Technology
- You should also be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for residential architecture which will be supported by a portfolio of work
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of AutoCad, SketchUp, Photoshop and ideally Revit
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Strong design flair
- Possess strong communication skills
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician position:
Wilmslow, Altrincham, Stockport, Sale, Stoke-on-Trent
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please can you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365 109 for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively