A talented iOS Developer is need for a revolutionary web development agency based in Oval, South West London. This leading specialist agency makes beautiful, popular websites and innovative online data solutions with an integrated iOS App.
This is a rare chance to work in a growing team with products that are genuinely the best in their sector with awesome clients across six continents (mainly art galleries, artists & non-profits). Working from their delightful open plan offices in Oval, the iOS Developer will play a key role in building up the functionality of the sales and presentation App. The creative agency are part of a community of creative businesses in a former group of factory buildings which has extensive indoor secure bike parking, lockers and showers and an awesome canteen on the site.
Our client is looking for a skilled iOS Developer with an eye for good design to work on our application. The work will include the improvement of existing systems and the development of new functionality; building new features, integrating with APIs and optimising a number of systems that the business depends on. Whatever tasks you are undertaking you will play a vital role in ensuring clients expectations are met and the agencies enviable reputation for delivering excellence is maintained.
To qualify.You should be an iOS Developer / App Developer / Mobile Developer / Mobile App Developer / Senior iOS Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- In-depth experience with Objective-C and good knowledge of Swift;
- Experience of managing the complete application lifecycle from development, to app signing (Apple's certification process and app provisioning), TestFlight setup and deployment on the AppStore;
- Experience with development and integration with custom backend APIs;
- Understanding of Core Data and experience with UICollectionView and PDFView controls that populate both the iPhone and the iPad;
- Excellent debugging skills;
- Experience working with third-party libraries and third-party APIs;
- Experience working with Git;
- Writing clean, self-explanatory code;
- Ability to manage own workload (keep track of the iOS backlog) and to operate effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment;
- Ability to collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the iOS application.
An interest in the creative industries and fine art in particular, would make the position even more exciting and enjoyable but this is not at all required.
This is a brilliant opportunity that will see you join a rewarding company at a really special time. Already well established, but newly ambitious for high growth. They have a hugely talented, friendly, committed team of 30 people, diverse in nature and all very welcoming.
They offer fantastic training and career development in a great working environment, oh, and lunch on Fridays. Get in touch.