Project Manager (Media Production)
A knowledgeable Project Manager is needed to join the UK's leading end-to-end media production solutions company. Based in their London offices, this is an exceptional opportunity for a Project Manager who has experience working in a high-end data-centric Post Production, VFX or entertainment Environments.
By merging cutting edge technology, innovative thinking and industry expertise, this production solutions company works with everyone from broadcasters, gaming companies, advertising agencies to post-production companies. To give a flavour, the BBC, BBC Worldwide, Comic Relief, FT, and McCann Erikson are amongst their clients. In short they have become the go-to-name for consulting, systems integration, managed production service and ongoing support.
The Project Manager will be based in the London office, which is just a short walk from Paddington Station. The office offers a relaxed, collaborative working environment where you can grab a free coffee (or beer!) and make use of the central services on offer including a gym, exercise classes, bike storage, café and barista coffees.
Reporting into the COO and as part of the Senior team the Project Manager, will utilise their diverse skills to deliver successful projects across the whole business. Whether you are running complex projects from design and development to production, providing clients with regular updates and progress reports, coordinating with internal teams to ensure timelines and milestones are achieved, directing the project team or keeping track and ensuring projects are delivered within budget, this role will play a pivotal role in ensuring the continued success of the business.
To qualify. You should be a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager / Technical Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A solid and traceable track record of succeeding within a similar technical Project Management role;
- A good understanding and knowledge of the broadcast technology market and cloud services environment;
- A solid understanding of digital content creation technology;
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills;
- A working knowledge and understanding of post production / production / media production / VFX technologies;
- Outstanding client liaison and relationship management skills, with an eye for detail while being highly organised;
- The ability to prioritise workloads, delegating where necessary and juggle multiple projects at once;
- Experience of man managing diverse teams, providing support, performance reviews, recruitment and training of new team members, and personal development planning;
- The ability to work cohesively with other senior stakeholders in a busy fast-changing client-centric environment.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to collaborate with some of the most talented and resourceful production technology experts in the industry. In addition to working with the best of the best you will also be well rewarded for your efforts with a competitive salary, healthcare, pension, performance related bonus, and lots of social events.