Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Registered General Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
A fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a Healthcare service with the focus firmly on delivering an exceptional level of care within an environment catering for a range of needs including Frail Elderly, Physical Disabilities, sensory impairment and younger adults.
The successful Registered Nurse will be fully trained and inducted into one of the most highly respected services in the area.
To be successfully appointed in the role you must have the following
- Valid NMC PIN
- An Understanding of National Care Standards and Codes of Conducts,
- Experience preferred but not essential
What is being offered:-
- The chance to work with one of the most respected managers within the region, reflected by the Care Inspectorate Quality Grades
- An opportunity for the successful candidate to continue their learning and development through practical and theoretical training
- Full Time or Part Time Day or Night available
- £750 Welcome Bonus
So if you're a nurse who is looking to enhance their experience by gaining experience in an environment where no 2 days are the same or are looking to take your first step in a care environment and want an employer that invests in you, as much as you are prepared to invest in the service then reply with your CV and we will give you a call to discuss the opportunity further or give us a call on 0141 295 0023 or 0333 772 0782 (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .