This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing provider of personalized support for people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs. As an organisation, they have developed their expertise, working with individuals, families and the local communities across Middlesex and Surrey.
Their person-centred approach is creating a future where people with learning disabilities and mental health needs have the same opportunities and rights to a good life as everyone else.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Implementing and carry out individual service user support plan
- Safeguarding the rights and dignity of the service user
- Support service user to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
- Support service user's with taking their medications
- Support service user's with their daily living skills and domestic chores
- Accurate keeping daily records
- Do you have experience supporting people with learning disabilities and complex health needs
- Do you have experience using a range of communication methods to support individuals
- Are you looking to work for an organisation where you can be creative with your work
- Are you proactive and ambitious? And looking for that perfect opportunity to develop yourself towards a great career path with heir organisation? Do you want to use the - Knowledge you have to support people to achieve their long and short term goals
Previous experience is desirable but not essential as full training is provided.
If you are passionate about supporting people, have a good communication skills and well organised and looking to further your career please apply now.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £9.00 to £10.00 /hour
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.