Gates (U.K.) Ltd is a major international company specialising in the production of Power Transmission belts for the automotive and industrial markets. Our continuing success has resulted in the following challenging opportunities based in our Dumfries Plant. We are currently going through a recruitment drive resulting in the following positions :
Reporting directly to our UK Financial Controller, duties include
- Budget preparation for all local activities.
- Preparation of monthly forecast
- Analysis of all manufacturing variances
- Preparation of monthly management reports and analysis
- Reconciliation of all variance accounts
- Production and analysis of weekly Flex and Flash
- Assist UK Financial Controller as required
- Fully qualified CA/ACCA/CIMA/ACA with at least 5 years relevant post qualification accounting experience. Consideration would be given to a time qualified applicant. Manufacturing experience is highly desirable. Knowledge of the financial system SAP, HFM and Oracle would be advantageous but full training will be given. Full training will be provided on Sarbanes Oxley.
Closing date for all positions is Friday 22nd February
In return we offer not only an excellent salary and benefits package but the opportunity to join a fast moving, highly technological industry where the opportunities available are dependent on the commitment and enthusiasm of the individuals
Please apply with current CV to
Sheila McVinnie, Human Resources Manager
GDPR: Gates are committed to protecting your private data. Please see below the link to our Global Recruitment Policy which we would ask you to read in full.