Finance Business Partner - Operations
This company is looking for a Finance Business Partner to provide forecasting and actual data, to assist the business in a wide range of planning activities whilst recognising and communicating trends and changes, to optimise resource, savings and reduce cost.
The role will include forecasting/planning tools for all operational areas (including migration work as required), it would support the sales team with data and analysis for retailer trends. The role will have a key Finance focus, with volume/cost forecasting tools and improved invoice checking techniques.
This role will require the job holder to have strong relationships and communication channels with a number of internal stakeholders, and to have a strong approach to forecasting and planning techniques to support BAU, events and operational 'Change' strategies. They will have excellent analytical and communications skills. This role is about developing data to promote and measure change.
- Forecasting and numbers for Operations, sales and Finance
- Finance Support - to produce tools for invoice value prediction and checking.
- Vehicle trailer capacities versus utilised percentages - to identify where changes are needed to reduce costs and improve SLA. Decision to Down-size/Up-size vehicles as driven by volumes.
- Vehicle trailer "Network Rationalisation" - Detailed work to reduce duplication of company/wnD vehicles collecting in same geographical area.
- Network streamlining
- Support Operations planning/BAU and Event planning
- Reporting updates
The above list is not exhaustive, due to business needs individuals may be required to carry out additional duties. To ensure maximum efficiencies within the operation, flexibility is essential. Individuals will be required to assist in other areas.
- The ideal candidate will have a finance background with a proven track record of forecasting and data analysis
- Proven track record of costing analysis, supporting multiple stakeholders with practical data interpretation and conclusions.
- Skills to present data/graphs/trends/options suitable for a stakeholder understanding and decisions.
- Understanding of scenario model building, allowing input changes to assess results.
- Analytical thinker, pragmatic and highly accurate.
- Excellent communication, team and relationship building skills.
- Ability to self-start, to work on large pieces of work, often with conflicting timelines, without needing high levels of supervision.
Their mission is to excel in every interaction with their customers. Their values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and their commitment to sustainability.
They offer a lively and informal work environment in a spacious, light, open planned office in Colnbrook, near Slough.