Registered Nurse - Rgn/Rmn - Workington
Big Bear Recruitment are currently searching for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) in the Workington area. The Healthcare provider that we are representing is looking for someone who is highly skilled and qualified.
The Home is a purpose built 50 bedded home which cares for residents who suffer from Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Sensory Impairment, Alzheimer's and Challenging Behaviour. The Home received a 'GOOD' CQC Report in 2017.
- Peg feeding.
- Wound care.
- Syringe drivers.
- Tracheostomy care.
- Personal care.
Minimum Requirements include:
- RGN or RMN with an active NMC Pin
- Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice.
- Flexible and hard working.
- Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs.
- Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care.
- Organised and approachable person.
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
If you are RGN/ RMN qualified with a valid and clear nmc pin number and you match the listed criteria above then hit the apply button today. if you would like to hear more about this post then feel free to call James Naylor on 0116 461 0129.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs, RMNs, and RNLDs for posts across the UK. if you are currently seeking a post as an rn, home manager, clinical lead, deputy manager, peripatetic manager or in any other capacity then please send your cv to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you